Welcome to the National Wine Education & Training Centre
The National Wine Education & Training Centre is a part of The South Australian Wine Industry Association. The Association has been conducting wine education classes for consumers in South Australia for more than 60 years. The NWETC is not affiliated with any wine merchants or retailers, and our classes are supported by wine donations from members of the Australian industry. All our classes are held at the National Wine Centre in Adelaide.
Wine is our passion and education is our mission, we believe in inspiring and empowering you to discover the world of wine. This core value is at the heart of everything we do. If you have always wanted to learn more about wine from passionate industry professionals that have been in your shoes and now hold some of the highest certifications in the wine world, then the NWETC is the right place.
5 Important Reasons to do a course with the NWETC
- Demystify the world of wine.
- Discover your ability to taste, feel, smell and describe wine.
- Meet like-minded wine enthusiasts in classes that are fun and interactive.
- Learn to recognise and talk about aromas and flavours in wine.
- Build confidence and knowledge to select wines in restaurants and wine stores.