Welcome to the National Wine Education & Training Centre
The National Wine Education & Training Centre (NWETC) is part of The South Australian Wine Industry Association which has been conducting wine education classes in South Australia for more than 60 years.
Our courses are supported by wine donations from members of the Australian wine industry with classes held at the beautiful National Wine Centre in Adelaide.
Wine is our passion and education is our mission. We want to inspire and empower you to discover the world of wine.
Our wine courses cater to all levels of wine knowledge – simply choose the course that suits you best.
Our educators encourage participants to talk, taste, laugh and learn while enjoying some of the best wines Australia has to offer.
Want to learn more about wine? Your wine journey starts here! Join a wine course today.
Five reasons to do a wine course with the NWETC:
- Demystify the world of wine.
- Discover your ability to smell, taste and describe wine.
- Meet like-minded wine enthusiasts in classes that are fun and interactive.
- Learn to recognise and talk about aromas and flavours in wine.
- Build confidence and knowledge to select wines in restaurants and wine stores.